visual story telling WORKSHOP
- FORWARD -
This 2 day workshop in Jerusalem will help you improve your personal work and skills. This theory and practice course is designed to lead you in a condensed and well structured way through the photographic storytelling process. With the direct guidance and additional assistance, you will learn what makes a photograph well seen and what makes a visual story successful - from finding and defining your subject through shooting, editing and publishing your work. During the workshop you will shoot your assigned subject, attend a series of lectures, presentations and discussions, and, very importantly, spend time on editing and sequencing your photographs during individual and group sessions in order to produce a final story. It will guide you through the essentials of street photography alongside its basics.
- 1. The workshop includes a professional portfolio review (critique, analysis and discussion) and will include an ongoing review sessions (3-4) throughout the workshop.
- Editing and processing will be a large part of the workshop as well and You will be given feedback about your improvements alongside your weak links.
- Photo session will have the large part of the workshop, we will visit together locations in Jerusalem and we be shooting together.
- Users from all levels are welcomed.
- Essentials -
Only two things are essential for my workshop -
- A laptop is crucial for the editing and review process during the workshop (4 sessions of editing will be held).
- A camera - all participants must bring their own gear (cameras & lenses).
- price -
*Food, transportation, and accommodations are not included in the workshop. * 3 Days workshop is also optional for a total of 750$ (Usd).